Riverside Residential school was founded in 1996. The school which offers education from LKG to class X, is recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. the vision of the school is to glorify God and to provide the right inputs to help children grow into caring and sharing individuals, equipped to make right choices in their life and grow up to be resp0onsible citizen of the country. 4our school visualizes an educational system based on universal values, excellence as a goal and service to mankind.
Salient features of the institution
1. Spacious compound with tranquilizing atmosphere where develop academically and socially.
2. Spacious and well-equipped class rooms
3. well qualified and experienced teaching faculty
4. Intensive coaching for 10th class students
5. Individual attention on every student
6. promotion of healthy7 discipline among students
7. Modern play items with teaching aids particularly for LKG and UKG students and I to X grade class students audio – visual teaching method as well.
8. Spacious play ground with many sports equipments
9. A library consisting more than thousand books and also English and Telugu daily.
10. Well equipped science lab
11. IIT Maths and MS Office course for the students and outsiders as well.
12. Separate hostel facility for both boys and girls
13. School van facility for non-residential students
Academic achievements of the institution.
1. The Riverside school has been achieving good academic results particularly in 10th grade public exams since 2001 – 2002
2.Three students of 10th grade 2013-2014 batch were selected for the Prathibha award and gratefully received it from The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in honorable presence of VIP’s of Central and State government. Praise the Lord!
3. Ch. Sujith of 10th grade has secured the first prize in the District Science Exhibition held at Amalapuram in August 2014. He also participated in the State Science Exhibition held in Vizag.
Riverside School is a winning location, molds the minds of masters for their Golden future
” Thanks be to the Lord for His indescribable gifts”